The conference will take place at
RUTCOR, Rutgers University.
The conference hotel is The Heldrich.
- Travel by air:
- We recommend air travel to the Newark, New Jersey International Airport (EWR). Kennedy (JFK) and LaGuardia (LGA), the other New York airports can also be used, but they add at least two hours travel time and considerable expense.
The NJ Transit Northeast Corridor Line offers convenient train service from Newark International Airport:
From the airport take the Monorail to the train station and buy a ticket to New Brunswick. From the New Brunswick train station take a taxi to RUTCOR or to The Heldrich hotel.
For schedules and fares, see NJ Transit's interactive site http://www.njtransit.com/hp/hp_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=HomePageTo.
- Travel by car:
- From Route 18:
- Follow Route 18 North (or West: signs differ, but mean the same) to New Brunswick.
- Proceed over the Raritan River on the John Lynch Bridge.
- Take the first exit for Campus Road - Busch Campus.
- Follow this road through the various curves until the road turns into one lane. From here, you will come to a traffic circle.
Take the first exit to get on Bartholomew Road.
- You will come to a four way stop sign at the intersection of Bartholomew and Brett Roads. Make a left on to Brett Road.
- Brett Road will go up a short hill then curve to the left, and come to a stop sign at the entrance to parking lot 64. The RUTCOR Building is on your left behind the woods.
Please park in lot 64 and obtain a parking permit from RUTCOR staff upon arrival. (Parking restrictions are strictly enforced).
- From the parking lot follow cement walk past right the first modular building to the RUTCOR building set back in the woods.
- From Route 1 or NJ Turnpike (exit 9):
- Exit onto Route 18 North and follow directions as above.
- From Route 287 Northbound or Southbound:
- Take Exit 9, River Road/Rte 514/Bound Brook/Highland Park exit.
- If you were traveling Northbound on I-287, turn left off ramp. If you were traveling Southbound on I-287, turn right off ramp. Proceed east on River Road toward Highland Park.
- Continue on River Road until you pass under the overpass for Route 18. Make the next left onto Route 18 North.
- Take the first exit for Campus Road - Busch Campus and continue as above.