RUTCOR Research Report Submission
Format your file in the RRR style as follows:
- If your paper is written in LaTeX, format your .tex file using the style file rutcor.sty or rutcor.cls. See an example demonstrating the use of the rutcor.sty file.
- If your paper is written in Microsoft Word, Then use the cover-and-title-page template rrr.dot to format your file. Please note that this is an MS-Word template so if you save it together with other templates and add it via menu Tools/Templates and Add-Ins... then you can start typing directly in RRR style by going to menu New... and selecting rrr in the dialog box. Replace the example's title-page fillers of title, author, abstract, acknowledgements with the actual fillers from your own paper. Lastly, please submit the title, author names and abstract of your paper as a separate file in the Plain Text (or MS-DOS text format). If you are using MATHTYPE with MS-Word please note that we are currently not able to process your files correctly, so submission of a .pdf or .ps file is your only option. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- If you would like to submit a .ps or .pdf file, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your RRR number and publication date. Please make sure that the title page of your report conforms to RRR standard. You can see the following links for the MS-Word and LaTeX samples: rrr.dot, rutcor-sample.tex. As in the case of .doc file, please submit the title, author names and abstract of your paper as a separate file in the Plain Text (or MS-DOS text format).
- In preparing the title page, please acknowledge grant numbers (if applicable) in the "acknowledgements" field, and give complete affiliations and e-mail addresses.
If your mailing address is RUTCOR, your affiliation field should contain the
complete RUTCOR address:
Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey
640 Bartholomew Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8003
- The first section of the paper should be titled "Introduction" (as opposed to "Background", "Opening Remarks", "Apple Pie Recipe", etc.)
Submit your file as follows:
Please submit your paper and all accompanying files as attachments of, preferably, the same e-mail message to email@example.com, notifying RRR Processor of your submission. You may use a compression program to combine all files of your submission into one. In the latter case, it is your responsibility to ensure that it can be uncompressed by standard utilities available on a typical Unix system.
- If you are a student, you must have your advisor/mentor's approval of your paper. The advisor/mentor may indicate their approval by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your RRR number will be assigned in the order the files are submitted. You will be notified of your assigned RRR numbers by return e-mail.
- Authors are welcome to submit LaTeX document files for papers already produced in previous years as RRRs, in order to add them to the electronic library.
Thank you for sharing your research with us!
Last Modified: January 9, 2001